The warranty period begins on the date of invoice and is 2 years. During this period we offer the following warranty services, at our discretion:
- Free repair of the products.
- Free replacement of the products with an equivalent product (or a successor model if the original product is no longer available).
- Battery replacement during the first year after purchase.
If you have any problems with your watch, please email us at email@example.com.
It is important to note that this warranty does not cover the following cases:
- Improper use or mishandling of the products, which could lead to glass breakage and damage to the glass.
- Environmental conditions such as humidity, extreme cold or heat, overvoltage, dust, etc., including damage caused by moisture and water.
- Use of force or strong impact.
- Unauthorized repair attempts.
- Color and wood changes (patina, color, texture changes) inherent to the material and not covered by the warranty.
As an owner of a wooden watch, it is important to note the following:
- These watches are more delicate than those made of metal or plastic and require special care.
- It is recommended that the watch not be worn too tightly on the wrist to avoid excessive pressure on the wooden brackets of the case and to prevent possible breakage.
- If wood comes in contact with water or is exposed to high humidity, we recommend drying the wooden watch with a soft, dry cloth to prevent moisture absorption, as this could cause cracking.
To claim the warranty, please contact us and send photos or videos of the defect to us. Our team will then guide you on the next steps to use the warranty and explain the process to you.